Thursday, April 14, 2011

PDMA Carolinas Open Innovation Conference - April 15

Well, if you are reading this you probably aren't here in Charlotte, involved in the best open innovation conference in the Southeast.  We have an incredible lineup of speakers and a good crowd signed up and ready to learn and network.

You can check out the conference website and agenda here:  Innovate Carolina.

Further, you can follow my sporadic tweets tomorrow about the conference.  I tweet at @ovoinnovation and I think we'll be using a hash tag #innovatecarolina if you care to follow the action, such as it will be.

More upon my return.  Good innovating!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Jeffrey Phillips at 6:19 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a great conference, I barely made it, but Im so glad that I did.

xl pharmacy

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really like to go to conference but this one sounds pretty interesting that I would like to go. The last one that I went, it was, one from Online pharmacy reviews

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home