Saturday, November 19, 2011

Innovation Workshops in Dubai and Kuala Lumpur

I'm back in Asia and the Middle East, delivering a workshop on rapid, disruptive innovation based on a methodology that we developed to help our clients speed up disruptive innovation work.  My time in Kuala Lumpur was great, and the city and people are wonderful.  Unfortunately I did not have a lot of time for touring.

I just spent a day touring some of the amazing sites in Dubai.  I'm going to attach some of the photos at the end of this post.  Both Kuala Lumpur and Dubai seem unreal.  Their growth is simply amazing and the mixture of people, cultures, races is bound to produce interesting results.  If we believe that innovation happens when industries and cultures intersect, these cities are two to watch.

Here are some pictures I took in Kuala Lumpur:

Great streetside food.


Petronas Towers at Night

Next it was off to Dubai.  Here are just a few pictures from my travels.

 That's the skyline at sunset.  The Burj Khalifa, tallest building in the world (right now) is seen at the left.


The Dubai business district as seen from the top of the Burj Khalifa.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Jeffrey Phillips at 6:16 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home